Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer's End Blog Hop

WELCOME!!!!

CardSwaps Summer's End Blog Hop!!

You are on the CardSwaps Summer's End Blog Hop!  At the end of the hop, you are also invited to continue the fun over on the forum with more games, challenges, and prizes!!  The crop is going on from August 10-13, 2011, and you have until 11:59PM CST on August 16, 2011, to get your projects uploaded.

The theme of the blog hop and crop is Summer's End.  We have hostesses that are going to help you spell out SUMMER'S END in products, techniques, embellishments, or any other way they can.  There are 10 stops along the hop.  Believe me....you will not want to miss any of the stops along the way.

You should have arrived here from the talented Susan.  I have enjoyed looking are every creation she has made.  While you are there....make sure you check out her AWESOME stick pins!  :)  If  you didn't arrive here from Susan's blog, then you are going to want to start from the beginning at Lora's Blog.  You do not want to miss any of the fun.

I was assigned the last "S" in Summer's.  I made my card using Stampin Up's stampin' spot and Stamp Up stamps for the butterfly and saying.  I also added a sun and sunflowers.  Hope you enjoy my little creation.  :)


Your next stop is Angelina's blog and you don't want to miss it!  Her cards are beautifully made!!

In case you get lost along the way, below are all the hostesses for the blog hop.  Please enjoy all the hostesses designs and make sure you leave them some encouraging words.  I hope you have fun, get inspired and hop on over to the forum for the crop.  :)

S - Lorahttp://craftsaremything.blogspot.com/2011/08/cardswaps-summers-end-blog-hop.html


8 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE CARD!!!! You did good, girly! I love your flower garden and your trademark butterfly! I think they are your niche. :) Thanks so much for being brave and hostessing a stop on the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a fun "S" card! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute card Tina and your blog is coming along great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Tina and I am so glad you are blogging and joining us in the hop this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. Being the newbie at card making and I was a little scared. It's just a start and I know I will grow at card making. I have enjoyed looking at all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina, your card is so sweet. I love how you did your grass.
    I am following your blog now. I hope you will visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions.
    Thanks for hostessing in this blog hop.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina I like your cute card like very much those flowers very pretty color
    thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tina! Love the card. I am also happy that I have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete