Sunday, October 16, 2011

A bunch of cards

While most people were are the University of Missouri Homecoming football game, I spend the day making cards.  I made theses Valentine/Love cards to take to Kansas City this coming Friday for a card swap at the Creative Keepsake Convention.  But of course, I got on to register for the swap and registration was closed.  So if I can be added to it on Friday, these cards will go to Operation Write Home.

I stamped the hearts on the paper.  There are 3 red hearts (which might be hard to see) and 3 pink hearts.  Then I stamped the sentiment, added the flower, a little bling and then popped it up.  Hope whoever gets these, enjoys it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tina, that stinks the swap was closed. *Fingers crossed* someone won't show up! I'm sure there are some last minute people that won't get their stuff done and will have to drop out! :)

    Otherwise, our Troops will love them to send to their special peeps!

    ReplyDelete